What if you could effectively track and monitor key opinion leader (KOL) data, meetings, and networks—all in one place?
360 KOL is a comprehensive system that allows you to track KOL engagements, gather insights, and report on your findings. With this system in place, you can ensure that your company is getting the most out of its interactions with KOLs.
In addition to tracking individual engagements, 360 KOL allows you to track the overall relationship between your company and a KOL. By understanding how your company is interacting with a KOL, you can make adjustments to ensure that the relationship is productive and beneficial for both parties.
In this blog post, we will discuss 5 common challenges and how 360 KOL can help you overcome them. What problems does 360 KOL solve? 360 KOL solves the problems of:
- Version control—This is an important feature of 360 KOL because it eliminates the need to worry about whether or not you are working with the most current version of a KOL list when there are multiple sheet versions. This feature can save a lot of time and frustration, especially when trying to coordinate among multiple stakeholders.
- Security—360 KOL makes security foundational and allows access only to those who should have access to each part of the site. It ensures that your medical and commercial teams stay within compliance-approved roles and only view what they are allowed to see.
- Visibility of data—Due to the scattered nature of data collection, it can be difficult to get a complete view of KOL engagements. 360 KOL gives stakeholders access to all the relevant data, in an easily digestible format.
- Engagement tracking—360 KOL’s engagement tracking feature allows you to track the progress of your interactions with a KOL. This feature includes a timeline of all engagements, details of the meetings, and notes from each meeting. With this information at your fingertips, you can easily follow up on meetings, gauge the effectiveness of your interactions, and make adjustments as needed.
- Veeva and Excel—While some companies rely on Veeva or Excel to track KOLs, these systems can be cumbersome when aligning the data among multiple stakeholders the data is not always user-friendly in a formatted version. 360 KOL offers a better solution. 360 KOL is an easy-to-use platform that allows your company to align the information from Veeva or Excel with ease and in a format you can understand when it comes time for analysis!
Each of these 5 challenges can be solved with the help of 360 KOL. The platform is designed to make life simpler for those who need to track KOL data and profiles. It centralizes all the information in one place, making it easy to find and easy to use. With 360 KOL, you can spend less time worrying about data management and more time developing your strategy for working with key opinion leaders.
by Michelle Wolfson